Register as an individual
All players must register and pay using MyFootballClub, and also register as part of a team via their team manager. We will also attempt to accomodate individuals without teams, but this may not be possible and if it is, will be organised at the end of the registration process. We advise individuals to seek to join a team.
To register with MyFootballClub at the link below:
1. Click the link above which will take you to the player registration page.
2. To log on you will need your FFA number (your childs FFA number) and password. If you don’t know your details or you need to register for the first time, select the appropriate link.
3. Enter FFA number and password (make sure you use the childs FFA number)
4. Check or complete your personal details, then click register
5. Select Pittwater RSL FC/player and the registration package:
– “Summer w/ ANY 2016 Winter Rego” if you played for Pittwater RSL FC (or another FNSW club) in winter 2016
– “Summer w/ NO 2016 Winter Rego” if you did not
6. Make the payment online
2016 registration fees per player are $140 per junior player (covers player insurance among other things).
7. Answer additional questions:
What age group did you want to play in? (what age group you are registering for, eg. U10’s)
Are you playing in a team with friends? (If you are playing with friends please put in a team name or friends you want your child to play with.)
Individuals not in a team: Once all the teams are confirmed, we will attempt to find a team for you, either by assigning you to a team with less than 8 players or forming a new team. Please note that it may not be possible to fit in all individual players, even if they register early, and will not be able to confirm until early September.
If you have any questions please email Ben Adams here.