This is to advise you of the upcoming annual general meeting of the members of Pittwater RSL FC. The details of this meeting are as follows:
Date: 13th November
Place: Kitchener Park Clubhouse (Upstairs)
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about Pittwater RSL FC’s operations and finances
- ask questions about the operations and finances of Pittwater RSL FC
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the annual report
- accept the auditor’s report
- accept the annual financial statements
- elect directors.
The following special resolution/s will be proposed at the annual general meeting:
- entitlements of committee members
If you wish to add any items for discussion to the AGM please email our secretary Steve Kiddle by the 1st Nov.
President Pittwater RSL FC