Please note the following instructions are important (even if you had registered online in 2017; some information have changed since the last season)
- If your child is moving from the U11’s to the U12’s you MUST provide a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate and upload a passport style photo (no hats/sunglasses). If this is not done your child’s registration CANNOT be processed.
- If your child is new to the club and registering in U10’s or older, you MUST provide a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate and upload a passport style photo (no hats/sunglasses). You must also complete a ‘MWFA Registration Form’. (click here for the PDF form) Once completed this can be scanned in & sent to the registrar. If this is not done your child’s registration CANNOT be processed.
- If your child is new to the club and registering U6-U9, simply follow the guidelines below. There is no need to supply a Birth Certificate or photo. Please email your appropriate age coordinator (contact details are on the committee member website)
- in which team your child is playing OR
- with which friend your child would like to play together OR
- if your child is an individual player looking to join a team.
- If you or your child’s last registered club was overseas, an International Transfer Certificate (ITC) must be requested. An ITC is not required for a player under the age of 10 years. (Though documentation is required detailing your move to Australia). ITC’s are only permitted if the player is aged 18 or over. An exception applies if the Player’s parents move to the country in which the new club is located for reasons not linked to football. Players/parents should contact the club registrar where an amateur ITC is required.
- Once you have successfully registered, you will be sent a confirmation email (if this is not received, you have not registered)
- Please monitor the Pittwater RSL FC website for information regarding Grouping Day (U6-U9) & Grading Days for U10’s and above.
- If you are registering as a Coach or Manager for a Junior team: Football NSW have made it compulsory for EVERY Coach/Manager /Volunteer to have a valid volunteer WWC #. Please provide this to the club registrar when registering. The volunteer # is free & can be obtained by visiting www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au. Please ensure that you have uploaded a passport style photo (no hats/sunglasses).
Open the Registration Instructions first before starting your online registration form.
Support and Help
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you:
View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
If you are having problems with your password to login please contact support on the details below:
Football NSW MFC Staff:
(02) 8814 4449 firstname.lastname@example.org (business hours, after hours and weekends)
(02) 8814 4448 email@example.com (business hours – 9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
(02) 8814 4447 firstname.lastname@example.org (business hours – 9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
FFA MFC Support Centre
(02) 8020 4199 email@example.com
Pittwater RSL Football Club
Annette Burgoyne (U6-O45)