Please note the following instructions are important (even if you had registered online in 2017; the information have changed since the last season)
- If you are new to the club and registering as a senior player, you MUST provide a copy of your Birth Certificate/Driver’s License & upload a passport style photo (no hats/sunglasses). If you did not play for an MWFA affiliate club in 2017, you must complete a ‘MWFA Registration Form’. (click here for the PDF form) Once completed this can be scanned in & sent to the registrar. If this is not done your registration CANNOT be processed.
- If you are new to the club and not yet part of a team, firstly complete your registration form and secondly email the appropriate age coordinator (click here for all committee member contact details) your details for team placement.
Open the Registration Instructions first before starting your online registration form (via the MyFootballCub website).
Support and Help
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you:
View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
If you are having problems with your password to login please contact support on the details below:
Football NSW MFC Staff:
(02) 8814 4449 firstname.lastname@example.org (business hours, after hours and weekends)
(02) 8814 4448 email@example.com (business hours – 9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
(02) 8814 4447 firstname.lastname@example.org (business hours – 9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
FFA MFC Support Centre
(02) 8020 4199 email@example.com
Pittwater RSL Football Club
Annette Burgoyne (U6-O45)